Boom of waste water’s recycling in the next five years

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

pdf

Desalination in Italy is sluggish. This topic will be discussed at the June Watec Italy in Palermo.

The circular economy also passes through the blue gold. The desalination and recycling of waste water will grow 11.4% globally over the next five years to reach a total market value of nearly $ 12 billion by 2025 (Global Water Intelligence, Oxford). The problem is that in Italy only 0.1% of the water withdrawal occurs through desalination.

This and, in particular, technologies and desalination capacity, we will discuss during Watec Italy in 2017 , the international exhibition and conference dedicated to the management and protection of water resources, organized by Kenes Exhibitions, which will land in Palermo between 21 and June 23, 2017.

“Estimating the Global Water Intelligence Oxford” – explains Prema Zilberman, General Director of Kenes Exhibitions – “indicates the strong potential for growth in sectors requires constant updates of technology, especially that of the construction and installation of desalination plants. In this context, Watec Italy is the right opportunity to make Sicily the Hub of the Mediterranean, research and debate on water “.

In Italy – according to ISTAT reprocessed data from Watec Italy 2017 – the removal of marine or brackish waters for potable use is just 0.1% of the total levy (13.619 million cubic meters, on a total of 9.108 billion cubic meters of total water taken from various sources) and occurs only in two river basin districts: in Sicily, it is desalinated water for 12.6 million cubic meters (92.5% of the national total) and in the area of the Northern (the remaining 7.5%, split between Tuscany with 768 million cubic meters and Liguria with 251 million cubic meters of desalinated water).

Watec Italy in 2017 consists of a cycle of conferences that will cover the following topics: desalination, water reuse, water loss management, water and finance, wastewater treatment, water and agriculture, water and security.

************

In Italia stenta a decollare la dissalazione. Se ne parlerà a giugno durante Watec Italy a Palermo.

L’economia circolare passa anche per l’oro blu. La dissalazione e il riciclo delle acque reflue cresceranno dell’11,4% a livello globale nel corso dei prossimi cinque anni per raggiungere un valore complessivo di mercato di quasi 12 miliardi di dollari entro il 2025 (Global Water Intelligence di Oxford). Il problema è che in Italia solo lo 0,1% del prelievo idrico avviene attraverso la dissalazione.

Di questo e, in particolare, delle tecnologie e delle potenzialità della dissalazione, si discuterà durante Watec Italy 2017, la mostra convegno internazionale dedicata alla gestione e alla salvaguardia della risorsa idrica, organizzata da Kenes Exhibitions, che approderà a Palermo tra il 21 e il 23 giugno 2017.

“La stima del Global Water Intelligence di Oxford – spiega Prema Zilberman, direttore generale di Kenes Exhibitions – indica il forte potenziale di crescita di settori che sono ancora arretrati sul fronte della tecnologia, soprattutto quella della costruzione e installazione dei dissalatori. In questo contesto, Watec Italy rappresenta la giusta occasione per fare della Sicilia l’Hub del Mediterraneo, di ricerca e dibattito sull’acqua”.

In Italia – secondo i dati Istat rielaborati da Watec Italy 2017 – il prelievo di acque marine o salmastre per uso potabile rappresenta appena lo 0,1% del prelievo totale (13,619 milioni di metri cubi, su un totale di 9,108 miliardi di metri cubi di acqua totale prelevata dalle varie sorgenti) e avviene solo in due distretti idrografici: in Sicilia, dove viene dissalata acqua per 12,6 milioni di metri cubi (il 92,5% del totale nazionale) e nell’area dell’Appennino Settentrionale (il restante 7,5%, diviso tra Toscana con 768 milioni di metri cubi e Liguria con 251 milioni di metri cubi di acqua dissalata).

Watec Italy 2017 si compone di un ciclo di conferenze che verteranno sui seguenti temi: la dissalazione, il riutilizzo delle acque, la gestione delle perdite idriche, acqua e finanza, il trattamento delle acque reflue, acqua e agricoltura, acqua e sicurezza.

************

Source: http://www.recyclingpoint.info/boom-riciclo-acque-reflue-nei-prossimi-5-anni/

More to explorer

Close Menu